The following passages show that circumcision represents all of the old law:
· Acts 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
· Acts 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children …
So when we see from other passages that circumcision is no longer binding, that is in effect saying all of the Old Testament law is no longer binding:
· I Cor 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
· Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
· Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Nothing in the Old Testament law applies today – principle or precept. It has been completely replaced by our New Testament law (Heb 7:12).