The below passages prove God hates the sinner (in a sense), along with their sin. He also loves them in the sense that He wants the best for them and wants them to change and be saved from their sins (John 3:16, etc.). But God hates the sinner in the sense that He has to separate His fellowship from them, hide His face from them, discontinue hearing their prayers (Isaiah 59:2, I Pet 3:12), cast them away from His presence, take His Holy Spirit away from them (Psalms 51:11), and they forfeit His salvation (Rev 3:5).
· Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
· Lev 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
· Deut 32:19 And when the Lord saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.
· Psalms 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
· Psalms 5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
· Psalms 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth.
· Psalms 11:5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
· Psalms 53:5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
· Psalms 78:59 When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:
· Prov 22:14 The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein.
· Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
· Zech 11:8 Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.